Berry Appleman & Leiden , a premier global corporate immigration firm is seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Assistant position in the expanding Dubai office. Do you have experience as an Administrative Assistant in Dubai? Are you fluent in English?
• Experience of adapting unit materials to develop teaching resources to suit the specific needs and interests of the students in the group. • Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with students in a variety of learning contexts. • Experience of working with diverse range of students.
Our client is looking to recruit two Dental/Medical Sales Representatives with extensive experience in the region to join their team. *Must have local experience in sales and business development for dental and medical supplies and equipment for at least 2 years *Must have own sales network in Dubai and the region *Must have a valid UAE driver’s license Responsibilities - Arranging appointments with dentists, doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling - Making presentations to dentists, doctors, practice staff and nurses - Organizing conferences for dentists, doctors, and other medical staff - Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff - Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.) - Keeping detailed records of all contacts - Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets - Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings - Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations; - Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products - Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector - Staying informed about the activities of health services in an area Job Details Date Posted: 2017-05-21 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Healthcare, other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career
Nestle Skin Health (NSkinH) is a global leader focused on enhancing the quality of life by delivering science-based solutions for the health of skin, hair and nails. As a category leader, Nestle Skin Health conducts ground-breaking product research to provide both the healthcare community and the consumer with an ongoing progression of innovative technologies and products to protect, serve and enhance skin health. Nestle Skin Health is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nestle. Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nestle Skin Health has more than 6,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world.
The Accounts Assistant will review and code financial information as well as prepare and process accounting documents. - Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements and statements - Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department - Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records - Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database - Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies - File and manage store paperwork - Daily support of accounts payable and accounts receivable - Maintain stationary level and reorder as required - Ensure vendor files are up to date - Assist in the month end reporting - Provide office administration duties as required - To manage day-to-day operations of the accounts department - To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions - To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts - To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports Job Details Date Posted: 2017-05-21 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Accounting and Auditing Company Industry: Real Estate Monthly Salary: US $1,500 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Degree: Bachelor's degree
- To build / leverage key business relationships to maximize market share & achieve sales though the personal Finance and cross sell of other products. - Assigned sales target to be met on yearly and monthly basis.
A back-end developer is responsible for building and maintaining the back end, or server-side, of a web application, which includes the server, the application, and the database. Back-end development is all about what’s invisible to the user. Duties and responsibilities: Participate in analysis of current and future needs.
Our client, a leading company in the UAE is looking for a female Arabic Administrator, to join their team in Dubai. The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent English and Arabic skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to manage a demanding workload in addition to being able to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects at one time.
• Coordinates and conducts work area assessment, surveys, and program evaluations to determine the presence of hazardous conditions, such as noise exposure, indoor air quality, light levels, confined space and etc. • Analyzes hazardous conditions and assigns risk assessment codes. • Evaluates hazardous conditions and recommends engineering controls, administrative controls, and/or personal protective equipment.
Our client, a multi-national organisation and manufacturer of emergency vehicle warnings and safety signals are currently looking for a 'Country Manager' to join their Dubai operations. The Country Sales Manager is responsible, and accountable, for the management of all the customers within the geography of the selected country, or set of countries, across all the markets that the organisation serve (Aftermarket, Emergency & OEM).
• Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards; • Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization; • Responsible for field support of customers’ production networks, small to medium business space, both onsite and remote support, focusing on Network product support for customers’ production networks. • Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources; • Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access; • Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information and managing projects; • Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation; • Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation; • Liaising with project management team, 3rd line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis; • Communicating with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture. • Validate the impact of configuration changes on network behavior and performance prior to deployment • Perform lab tests on infrastructure upgrades and work with vendors • Support the wireless engineering group in implementing, coordinating and troubleshooting complex enterprise wireless networks and assist in the implementation and support of the wireless networks, which includes switches, firewalls, network interface cards, routers and wireless controllers Job Details Date Posted: 2017-05-21 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Information Technology Company Industry: Telecommunications Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career
Bike delivery boy with a valid UAE motorbike license required. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-05-21 Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Logistics and Transportation Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel Monthly Salary: US $1,000 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Male Nationality: India; Nepal; Philippines Degree: High school or equivalent
Biomedical Engineer with at least three years of experience in sales of medical and surgical equipment in UAE region. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-05-21 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Sales Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
Role summary: As a property coordinator, the role holder is responsible for complete upkeep of assigned residential/commercial properties of the group. The role covers secretarial and administrative functions including a accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, statutory compliances and financial performance of the property with the goal to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue. Accountabilities: - Marketing vacant properties through online marketing tools and brokers. - Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner.
Role Summary: As Front Office Associate, the role holder shall report to the Management, will be responsible for coordinating and attending outgoing and incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate person, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support. As Front Office Associate, you shall be first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
Over the past few decades, BESIDE has become the go-to partner for international brands Diesel, Fred Perry, Pinko, Jigsaw, Scotch & Soda and others thanks to our well-developed know-how of the Retail and Distribution sectors. Beside are searching for unique, enthusiastic and energetice Sales Associates to join our Diesel and Fred Perry Stores in Doha, Qatar.
This is a key role within an International Digital Marketing Agency. As the SEO Specialist you will be overseeing various aspects related to SEO and SEM. As a web developer you need to be able to work on both end using PHP and HTML.
Residential Sales& Leasing Consultants - DUBAI GBP 50,000 - GBP 250,000 PER ANNUM (TAX FREE) CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE: * Residential Sales Consultants £60, 000 - £100,000 OTE, Potential of earning up to £250,000 per annum! * Off Plan Sales Consultants £60, 000 - £100,000 OTE, Potential of earning up to £250,000 per annum! * Residential Lettings Consultants £50,000 - £60,000 OTE, Potential of earning £70,000 per annum! We offer a unique opportunity to join Clarke & Scott Real Estate, a Leading Award Winning Real Estate Company in Dubai, Offering Tax-Free uncapped earnings. Awarded “Best Real Estate Brokerage Dubai 2017”, “Top 3 Most Popular Brokerage of Dubai”& “Highest Lead Generating Agency”. We are not just any real estate company in the market
Neomedic Limited is an established provider of medical consumables operating in over 60 countries worldwide. The company was established in 1997 and continues to grow from strength to strength, constantly expanding existing and new business operations.
- E-commerce modest fashion brand dealing with women’s wear clothing located at The H hotel office towers level 25. Office #2501.