Accountant / Financial Reporting – Agdmcc
Our rapidly growing group of companies, involved in commodity (metals) trading is currently looking for a corporate accountant.
Start date: June 2018
Job Location: JLT area, Dubai, UAE
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information from operations workfiles;
• Manage all accounting operations based on IFRS accounting principles;
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process;
• Prepare basic financial statements on a monthly basis in time;
• Develop periodic reports for management;
• Issuance of invoices and assessment of incoming accounting documentation for completeness;
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Proper document organization and archiving;
• Work closely with treasury functions to analyze payment cycles and balances due to be paid;
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups;• Other minor ad hoc finance related responsibilities.
Candidate requirements are:
• Candidate can be a junior level or experienced accountant (2-3 years) with firm knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures;
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Azerbaijan; Belarus; Kyrgyzstan; Kazakhstan; Lithuania; Latvia; Serbia; Russian Federation; Ukraine; Uzbekistan|