Admin Technical Assistant – Spectrum Talent Management
- Maintains and updates records on data base system of all approved and
- Issued documents for new projects, Work Requests Planned Modification Requests etc and ensures quick retrieval as and when required.
- Modified database to incorporate additional fields during the life cycle of project execution Coordinates with Team Leaders/Members and prepares/updates weekly/Monthly progress reports, Budget Schemes and invoice status reports.
Operates PC applications to produce a variety of view graphs, charts, tables, etc for meetings/presentation.
- Provides administrative support to the Department’s team by drafting routine correspondence typing and proofreading a variety of material such as; letters, memoranda, reports, statements etc.
- Completes and processes standard forms. Distributes mail and maintains necessary records.
- Maintains and updates Departments filing system with all relevant projects documentation.
- Arranges Letter of Assistance for issuing/renewing Security Clearance, Possum Cards for Departments employees and contractor’s personnel.
- Follows-up, coordinates and updates progress of projects and jobs managed by the team.
- Maintains record of leave schedule and contract details of Department’s Personnel.
Assists Team Leaders/members in classifying and distributing project documents
Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor such as; preparing requests for project meeting, travel/hotel arrangement for Department and contractor personnel maintaining bring-up system, registering and distributing a variety of documents/mail, checking computer printouts for accuracy etc.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Oil/Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|