Administration Senior Specialist – Imdad
The Assistant Manager, Admiration role is responsible for all administration issues, and ensuring that the all Admin related issues are running smoothly across several geographical locations in all Imdad offices.
- Work closely with the head of Human Capital department to develop and implement adequate Administration system to achieve the company goals.
- Establish routine and complex administrative procedures to be implemented in all Imdad offices, including process, forms, follow up and reporting.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and supervision of all admin related activities, including supervision of all admin personnel who reports to Admin.
- Support all Imdad offices in all aspects related to administration, and coordinates with administration staff in remote offices to implement established procedures.
- Responsible for employee Relations (Hotel accommodation, Ticket entitlement, company cars insurance, etc.).
- Review and approve general expenses and employee related expenses
- Conduct on-site visits to all remote offices and extend full support related to admin issues and ensure high level of hygiene, and adequate office(s) utilization, as well as adherence to Imdad corporate identity standards.
- Actively participate in establishing new branches and cover all related aspects (lease agreement, office furniture, legal issues, telephone, and internet) as well as coordinating with other department. (Act as project manager)
- Timely follow up the tenancy renewal process and negotiate the rate and terms and condition and ensure protecting the company interest.
- Ensure timely renewal off all company’s related governmental documents and membership’s i.e (commercial registrations, chamber of commerce, etc.).
- Negotiate with Imdad suppliers related to all Admin functions as well as the maintenance contracts when required and seek to obtain best prices with emphasis on quality.
- Work with the Group HR Manager to frequently review the company’s expense policies and procedures and ensure conducting proper market analysis to support recommendations and reviews.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|