Assistant Store Manager – Robert Walters
A renowned international luxury fashion retailer is searching for Store Supervisors in Al Ain, Fujairah and Ras al-Khaimah.
In addition to implementing strategic action plans and analysing sales results, the Store Manager will supervise store maintenance, deliver exceptional customer service, and build strong relationships with store teams.
– Provide support for the Store Manager.
– Identify and analyse deviations and their causes, and propose action plans.
– Collaborate with the Store Manager to evaluate, develop/train personnel, detect talent and obtain team commitment.
– Help the Store Manager understand the reasons behind team rotation.
– Welcome, listen to, understand, shape and satisfy client needs.
– Win the client’s loyalty.
– Floor Management to guarantee an addictive experience for our clients.
– Provide support for the Store Manager in analysing results and proposing action plans.
– Provide support to subordinates in difficult situations with clients.
– Collaborate in achieving sales objectives.
– Apply the sales policies and techniques established.
– Provide support for the Store Manager, analysing the results achieved during your shift and proposing action plans.
– Contribute to the shop’s projection of an excellent image.
– Project an exceptional image and body language in accordance with the guidelines.
– Know and respect the policies, procedures and guidelines. Possess self-control and set an example.
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Fashion Design|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|