BDM_Graphics – Spectrum Talent Management
· Mapping the pool of end users and drive specifications / approvals for Avery Dennison
· You are expected to manage & meet the Incremental Oppurtunity conversion Targets month on month as per AOP by effective opportunity pipeline management.
· Work on building channel gap by appointing right no. of authorized converters in the market which is required for building the targeted business.
· Key Account Management for large corporate focus accounts, design houses, architects, printer/converters and ensuring targeted business share for Avery Dennison.
· BDM should be able to drive innovation & generate new applications with differentiated offerings to get competitive advantage.
· Leads the implementation of latest tools, processes to effectively drive Sales & Customer management. Example – SFDC, Gold Lite & Key Account Management.
· Should be able to build & maintain relationships with Retail & Architecture Converters of the region and other stake holders of the eco system and continuously work on growing the connect.
· Continuously explores opportunities for driving higher efficiency & output keeping the customer responsiveness goal in mind. Strives to conceptualize & implement new processes, systems to meet this objective.
· Customer Complaints: Ensures that all customer complaints are attended to & closed promptly in line with the sales team and all internal actions are taken to meet the complaint closure goal
· Leads the implementation the customer programs like Sales Training, Sessions, Project Trackers & Customer Scorecard.
· Support and ensures brand building and sales promotion activities via Portfolio Sessions, Technical workshops / training sessions.
|Job Location:||Gurgaon, India|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|