Business Development Executive – Smyth & Bradshaw HR Consultancy
• Ensure achievement of monthly acquisition target and revenue in the assigned channel.
• Initiate meetings with potential investors and agents. Ensure that agents receive highest level of support (site visit, training, coaching, etc.)
• Create and regularly monitor business development plans for efficient account management.
• Regularly conduct Market Research and monitoring Competitive Analysis
• To build and maintain relationship with Government entities, Corporate Brokers, Consultants, Auditing firms, Trade Associations, Business Councils, Embassy, Consulates and others for generating business.
• Planning, Organizing and Participating in Exhibitions, Roadshows, Conferences and Business networking events locally and internationally.
• To prepare relevant commercial presentation for Roadshows, Conferences and Events.
• Attend B2B Meetings and provide all necessary information and support to clients.
• Forward organized information to prospective clients from Exhibitions, Roadshows, Conferences, and business networking events.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Public Relations|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|