Business Development Manager
– Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects.
– Presenting to senior decision makers within agencies and consumer brands (NBD’s, MD’s and CEO’s).
– Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the UAE communications industry and agency market.
– Identifying areas for expansion and development.
– Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international agencies/media owners and foster growth in these key areas for the future.
– Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance.
– Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met.
Develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects.
– Inputting into marketing collaterall – how the business positions itself for various audiences.
– Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts.
– Pre-launch: Collect data of certain providers in the UAE.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|