Business Development Manager – Bredero Shaw
- Responsible for Identifying and developing potential commercial opportunities and win
assigned projects within the GCC region. Assist with gathering data and developing bid proposals and overseeing until project award, with follow up during and after project execution. Identify and develop market opportunities and specific projects within the North Africa region. Determine size, scope and win strategy of each of these opportunities. Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to facilitate potential business and build-up relationships with new customers for new business opportunities.
- Negotiate the final contract award for projects where win responsibility has been assigned.
- Coordinate and gather data and information for bidding projects and customer
presentations. Liaise with Commercial Team until award of the project.
- Liaise with Commercial team to ensure the right project win strategy implemented by
establishing a proper cost base/sell value on all tenders submitted to clients.
- Liaise with Commercial team to ensure all tenders submitted to clients in a timely
manner and support wherever required in reviewing contracts.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and tender boards and vendors lists within the
North Africa region.
- Track and analyze competitors including projects awarded to them. Develop strategies to counter.
- Liaise with Commercial, Operations and R&D teams to promote new products and
services for the Company. Facilitate qualifications with project owners.
- Assist with the development of the country and regional strategies and business plans.
- Provide sales support and leadership on major sales campaigns and target projects
- Participate in Client visits and trade shows to further improve the company’s Business
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|