Cardiothoracic Nurse with MOH – Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah
• Arranging cardio-thoracic care departments.
• Working closely with patients, surgeons and doctors.
• Admitting and discharging patients from the cardiac lab.
• Observing efficiency of IV drop cardiac medicines.
• Checking blood glucose after every 2 hours.
• Documenting and checking patient’s medical reports.
• Maintaining advance knowledge of nursing policies and procedures.
• Developing, applying and estimating health care plans.
• Supplying primary sterilized for different cardiac treatment.
• Conveying information to patients related to cardiac procedures.
• Providing health care instructions as required.
• Assisting doctor during medical tests, checkups and assessments.
• Creating and maintaining safe and clean environment in patients ward and hospital.
• Replying to inquiries and issues related to health care treatments.
• Preparing and providing cardiac rehab education program to cardiac patients.
• Guiding to patients on cholesterol control.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|