Cashier – Accountant
• Verify, allocate, post all financial entries (revenues, expenses)
• Verify, allocate and post all cash related entries and reconcile at month-end
• Manage petty cash and day-to-day expenses
• Handling day to day cash transactions
• Support collections and accounts receivable process
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
• Participate in annual forecasting and budgeting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Assist external audits to ensure compliance.
• Deliver month-end and year-end close process.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|