CEO Secretary – SamTech Middle East
– Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
– The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the
– The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and
oversees special projects.
– The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small,
entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
– Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing
an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related
– Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides
“gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|