Commissioning Manager – Taylor Sterling – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
Taylor Sterling are currently recruiting a Commissioning Manager to join a specialist multi discipline consultancy in Dubai, UAE.
Client offers expert technical advice, and practical assessments for emerging technologies across the built environment worldwide. They specialise in Energy, Sustainability and Commissioning.
You will be responsible for management of the complete commissioning program for assigned projects with responsibility for all deliverables, schedules, and budgets.
– To understand and apply the project contract to the execution of the work
– To be cognizant of business opportunities with current clients both in terms of new work and current contract changes in scope
– Perform quality control checks on Document Review, Site Inspection, and Test Reports generated by the Commissioning Engineers
– Verify that abnormal conditions identified by the Commissioning Engineers are being resolved correctly and in a timely manner
– Assist Commissioning Engineers in the study and resolution of abnormal system conditions when necessary
– To author a project Commissioning Schedule and to verify its incorporation into the Project Schedule
– Manage assigned staff and miscellaneous resources, and to execute projects within established budgets
– Perform all other activities as required of a Commissioning Manager
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|