Divisional Sales Manager – I-Talent
Divisional Sales Manager
My Client is a well establish organisation focused in the field of Chemical Analysis based in Dubai seeking to recruit for a Divisional Sales Manager to drive sales performance within the business as well as take the lead on developing the portfolio of products on offer. The suitable candidates will not only manage a team but be directly responsible for driving their own sales performance based on their high level of performance and reliability, they maintain good and long-term relations with their customers.
Duties will include
• To prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan on how the results will be achieved.
• Draw up a suitable sales strategy (in conjunction with the company) to expand the current market share and product spread.
• Analyse the markets for the company’s specific product categories (cosmetics / forensics / Pharmaceuticals / research and development etc.).
• Conduct product demonstrations and training to increase product knowledge and brand awareness.
• To ensure that the company is sufficiently resourced to meet the results.
• To grow the business by introducing new products, places, people as well as applications.
• To grow the business for existing products/locations/people year on year.
• To ensure all employees understand & adhere to the company standing instruction manual (SIM).
• To highlight to the Management any superior alternatives to the SIM.
• Ownership of the full business cycle from enquiry to payment realization.
• To commit what is possible and fulfil that to internal and external customers.
• Ethical operation.
• Recruitment of the right Human Resource.
• To keep employees fully engaged.
• Review RREs of Team members in every six months.
• Have a succession plan in place for yourself and your team leaders as well.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|