Executive Assistant And Office Manager
Position Profile / Job Purpose:
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides assistance to the Chairman of the Group. She will be trusted with complex duties and sensitive information from the Chairman. In addition to general administrative work, the EA will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases, compiling reports, and preparing presentations for the Chairman. Must be adapted to working in a high paced professional, demanding, and international environment.
48 hours/week exclusive of meal breaks, 5 days/week. Work schedule depends upon the volume of business and flow of work in Chairman’s office. The position will demand flexibility in working hours, as and when required.
- Ensure the smooth-running of the Chairman’s office.
- Acting as the point of contact between the Chairman and internal executives and/or external clients.
- Organising meetings for the Chairman and booking meeting rooms.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers/business heads.
- Making travel/hotel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries for the Chairman
- Taking dictation/self-correspondence.
- Transcribing and distributing minutes of meeting with action plan and following up with the executives for status on action taken.
- Preparing professional and effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Capturing data and preparing reports in Excel.
- Understanding and compiling financial reports, knowledge of financial reporting and providing financial analysis
- Liaise with managers for weekly/monthly report submission timeline and ensure that they adhere to deadlines.
- Maintaining the filing and database system and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Be able to comment on a draft presentation, produce and manage documents from content and layout perspective.
- Ensure all outgoing correspondence, reports, submissions, and briefings submitted to the Chairman conform to the organization’s standard presentation, style, format, and content protocols.
- Overseeing the movement of files and documents both electronic and hard copy to and from the Chairman’s office.
- Handle personal tasks for the Chairman.
- Able to respect and follow boundaries of being confidential and work with integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Responsible for organizing the office operations and procedures immaculately, in order to ensure business effectiveness and work efficiency.
- Provide a full range of administrative and support services, including filing and records management, faxing, mail, customer databases, photocopying.
- Review and record all incoming correspondence and emails, including allocating, redirecting to appropriate offices for action and following up on the preparation of responses.
- Should advocate as a professional EA and be well-presented at all times.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Management Consulting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|