Executive Assistant – Manpower Middle East
This is a contract role under ManpowerGroup.
Main duties are
• Travel arrangement and booking meetings/ expense reports
• Help in organization of key events, investor meetings
• Act as coordinator for HGR Finance Team (12 team members in diverse geographies)
• Manage CFO schedule and persistent follow up to get some important meetings scheduled (this is important- need proactive follow-up for this)
• Ability to take action steps and manage follow up on these actions.
• Can speak/write English. Be friendly and polite but at the same time be able to get things done.
• Able to build good rapport with other administrators particularly with the ones in US and South America
• Own HGR Finance Team room, and ensure up to date financial documents are there.
• Able to work independently
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|