Export Manager – Toys – I-Expatriate
Export Manager – Toys
Salary: up to AED 12,000 based on Experience
Our Client has been in operation for more than 25 years in the UAE distributing foods and general merchandise to retailers across the GCC and Middle East.
A privately owned company with an extensive range of products ensuring the
highest standards of quality and service to their clients
As an ongoing expansion and service delivery excellence, we are seeking a highly talented and experienced Exports Manager for their highly successful Toys division
The Key role – Responsible for all sales activities in EXPORT countries
(GCC+LEVANT+IRAN+PAKISTAN) with direct retailer & distributor.
Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Develop and implement special sales activities (promotions, clearances, marketing support)
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
• Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees and customer
• Follow up for collection of payment/cheques.
• Representing company in International Fair
• Developing and implementing Marketing plan for each country
• Respecting execution of Marketing plan within budget limit
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Retail/Wholesale|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|