Facilities and Maintenance Manager- Real Estate – Dots Recruitment Consultants
August 2016 – Present
at Heilbronn plus facilities management
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Search by Industry: Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
Job Role: Management
1. Ensuring all facilities are operated and maintained in compliance with established policies and procedures.
2. Managing the P&L(Profit and Loss) for the contract to ensure that budget targets are met whilst maintaining best in class service delivery in line with agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
3. Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
4. Perform repairs and scheduled preventative maintenance work for
Facility systems including lighting, HVAC, mechanical, electrical,
and plumbing, and support the client as needed.
5. Plans, budgets, and schedules facilities modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for construction and acquisitions.
6. Developing long range plans, conceptual designs, and capital outlay requirements and documentation for facility.
7. Providing direction/information to vendors and service providers as required ensuring excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption.
8. Oversees and directs maintenance personnel and workers engaged in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventive maintenance.
9. Seeking to continuously improve processes, systems, and overall client satisfaction.
10. Plans, develops, and prioritizes projects and weekly work plans.
11. Working closely with the Property Manager to achieve strategic business goals; and with Facilities team (internal and external) to provide creative facility solution/program
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $10,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|