Finance & Accounts Intern – Galderma
The Finance & Accounts Internship will run for 3 months; with the possibility for extension. Recent graduates or students looking to complete for internship as a compulsory or optional element of their degree program. The Intern will be placed directly within the Dubai Finance Team and become an integral team member where they can build their business knowledge and expertise.
The Intern will receive considerable on-the-job training that features technical training, industry knowledge, and regular review meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Perform monthly due diligence to ensure integrity of financial information.
• Month end bookings such as accruals and prepayments.
• Booking and validating expense allocations.
• Preparation of Month end reconciliations and sign off.
• Month end reporting.
• Includes reconciliation, analytical review and Preparation of monthly financials packs to support regulatory returns.
• Supporting ad-hoc requirements.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|