Financial Analyst – Agility – A New Logistics Leader
Key Result Areas (Responsibilities):
1. Preparing monthly Snapshot reports for all operational business units and management, which include financial analysis of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, ratio analysis and budget comparisons.
2. Preparing monthly snapshot consolidation that includes; quarterly cash flow analysis, receivable analysis, revenue and profit analysis.
3. Analysing identified expense areas to detailed level and consolidates of all expense areas and presents it to management.
4. Supporting the annual budgets through providing assistance and back up for all business units throughout the different phases of the budget preparation (original Budget and revised Budget).
5. Conducting financial feasibilities for various projects through assessing the financial of the projects provided by the Sales and any other concerned department and calculating the IRR assuring it meets the minimum requirement of the company, and accordingly providing recommendation to top finance management team.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|