General Manager – Power Tools – Mohammad Omar Bin Haider Group (MOBH Group)
As General Manager you will be responsible for growing the distribution and sales segment of the business.
Additionally, you will be responsible for financial oversight, operations, sales, marketing, and setting the strategic vision for the business.
Additional responsibility will include, but will not be limited to:
• Devising and implementing business plans, and identifying new strategic opportunities to ensure long term profitability and growth of the business.
• Directing and coordinating organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Overseeing the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Building trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
• Serving as the face of the company, and developing successful partnerships and relationships.
• Analyzing problematic situations and occurrences and providing solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
• Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of industry and markets in the Power Tools & Building materials sector.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $10,000|