Graphic Designer – Aston Carter
Job description / Role
Our client, an organisation focusing on offering payment solutions in the UAE are currently looking to hire a Graphics Designer to be based in their Dubai office.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake graphic projects in English & Arabic from the initial concept stage and coordinates steps through the completion of the projects; create layouts and design artworks for the company’s marketing and promotions, catalogues, brochures and assist on the website and intranet updates.
• To ensure and maintain marketing project updates are provided and followed up in a timely manner.
• Create communication layouts for both external and internal.
• Assist teams with presentation designs
• Provide creative concepts for marketing materials, videos
• Ensuring that all graphics related assignments of company offices (internal and external) are created as per requirement and with no delays
• Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere and develop new ideas adapting to evolving user needs
• Ensure the usage of brand, logo is as per the corporate guideline
• Liaising with Marketing department for any intranet updates pertaining to the companyl.
Graphic Materials for Product Marketing
• Creation of promotional material, including the design and development of flyers, posters, email campaigns, social media advertising, trade show material, as well as the design and management of larger projects and campaigns
• Responsible for all the company’s corporate branding and ensuring all materials including the website messaging is fresh, consistent with corporate branding guidelines, and enhances user engagement/conversion
• Assist to enhance the brand exposure through online marketing & promotional activities, e-campaigns, Email Marketing, web video or other innovative online channels
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Use relevant software’s to create new graphic images. Mark up, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printing. Review layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos and sales collaterals
• Prepare illustrations of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Produce user flows, wireframe concepts, user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element
• Track and report key performance indicators and analytics such as website traffic, keyword search/SEO
• General maintenance and updates to our corporate website and online brand & media center.
• Remain abreast with digital marketing trends and best practices
• Understand and implement best practices for website design/user experience, search engine optimization.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services; Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|