Group Accounts Manager – Adamas Motors
Adamas Motors established in 2017 with its head quarter based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with the intention to ensure the DNA of Adamas Motors is all about luxury and best in its class and to enjoy an unrivaled experience of for our selected prestige–performance brands. With its multi cultured approach, Adamas Motors success has been built by every team member working together and contributing to our one team ethos and to strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Group Accounts Manager with Automotive background, who will work closely with finance and accounts team in various countries and report directly to the CFO. You must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the CFO in the day to day business, keeping informed of any accounts issue that may impact upon the business.
- Provide management accounts as required.
- Prepare accounts to trial balance level including completing accruals & prepayments, vehicle balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are fully supported and items are cleared in a timely manner.
- Assisting for Budgeting, Forecasting and monthly generation of Variance analysis.
- Inter-company and 3rd Party Vendors payments; scheduling and preparing payment statement
- Supporting the team in preparing the quarterly VAT reporting and submission to FTA.
- Supporting the business in any custom import and export duties.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Monitoring of debtors, bonus debtors
- To manage the month end process, including the following:
- Preparing and maintaining accruals, provision and prepayment for operational expenditure.
- Creation and reconciliation of monthly Inter-company sales invoicing.
- Creating and maintaining month assessment cycle for all shared servicing expenditure.
- Monthly depreciation assessment and maintenance.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Respond to queries from the dealership leadership team relating to financial and accounting matters
Competitive sales inline with position, plus usual benefits
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|