HR Associate – Shibli Electronics Limited
- Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
- Prepare monthly attendance, overtime and leave reports for payroll processing.
- Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with Government offices for all matters relating to company employees including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, Visa Issuance, Visa Cancellations, ID Card issuance, Parking spaces allocation, visit visas arrangement, and other letters and services required by employee.
- Assist in recruitment and selection by providing HR support to selection team. Liaison with the local headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding for new joiners by arranging their initial accommodation, employment visa, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation, disbursement of benefits, and liaison with other departments for accounts and services as per SOP and sharing details with the central HR office.
- Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and gratuity and health insurance.
- Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit check list formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements as per SOP.
- Conduct induction / orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
- Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information and documentation.
- Perform employee relations activities at the back office and provide guidance to employees on policy procedures as well as route complaints and inquiries to HR Specialist for necessary actions.
- Assist HR Central office in arranging training programs/training schedules.
- Assist HR Central office in promotion/movement processing of employees.
- Assist HR Central office in conducting performance evaluation of employees.
- Supervise support staff, manage their duty roster and attendance.
- Ensure and manage third party services at the office which include supervising the cleaning services, courier services, company P.O Box management and other ICT services.
- Point of contact for all admin services required at the office which include, arrangement and distribution of stationary items, office supplies and local admin procurement.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|