Immigration & Citizenship Consultant – Nathan & Nathan
• Getting sales to the company by signing up new clients for Citizenship programs but not limited to USA EB5, Canada Investor Program, Caribbean, Vanuatu and Europe.
• Regular follow ups with qualified leads through phone, email, and meetings
• Extensive business dealings thru phone communication and face to face meetings
• Build, maintain and retain key relationships with Clients , Consultants and identify new clients
• Understand in depth and stay informed about the market, business trends, amendments, as well as to monitor the performance of key competitors in the area
• Must have a knowledge and experience in selling Immigration, Citizenship and Investment Programs.
• Adequately identify the needs of each client
• With a consultative approach, present solutions to potential clients
• Supply management with reporting on the statuses of leads, current clients, feedback, problems, and interests
• Meet KPIs and sales targets as set by management
ARABIC SPEAKER PREFERRED
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|