Internal Communications Manager (UAE National) – Nawah
To develop and manage strategic internal communication, campaigns and implement new team-member facing communication strategies company-wide as well as lead a team of internal communication professionals.
- Plan, create and implement short and long-term strategies to improve Nawah Energy Company’s bottom line and achievements.
- Develop integrated internal communications and engagement strategies/ action plans across multiple channels to ensure the Nawah initiatives aligned to the objectives are consistent, creative and measurable.
- Promote and support Nawah internal communication and engagement across the organization’s divisions whilst providing effective support and counsel to senior and functional leaders to help deliver internal communication and engagement with their divisions.
- Liaise with External Communications to ensure that key external announcements, campaigns etc. are fully communicated to all staff in a timely, creative and effective way.
- Build and maintain relationships with functions and internal stakeholders.
- Lead internal stakeholders outreach to ensure alignment with other functions and to keep a track of all functions requirements and communications activities.
- Ensure the Internal Communications division receive the training, development and career opportunities.
- Oversee the internal engagement campaigns to ensure proper and effective delivery of key messages to meet its objectives.
- Promote the customer service approach internally and effectively support functions through the different communications channels.
- Lead, manage and oversee events and activities carried out by the department or for other functions to maximize the level of employees’ engagement and involvement.
- Manage and maintain a thorough corporate calendar in line with the other communications team in order to enable the team and the other functions to plan accordingly.
- Promote the corporate identity throughout the different internal engagement activities and aspects.
- Lead the oversight of Nawah brand and ensure that all corporate deliverables are within the rules and regulations of Nawah brand guidelines.
- Manage the correct use of Nawah Corporate branding guidelines across the corporation, both externally and internally to protect the corporate reputation.
- Oversee and manage all creative production and artwork.
- Ensure alignment with the digital communications and stakeholders relations divisions when preparing and executing messages, activities and events.
- Apply best practices and lessons learned from previous experiences provided by the observations and the hosting function.
Posted Date: 2018-07-12 Job Location: United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Other
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|