Internship Programmer U.A.E 0 English/Arabic, Dubai – FleishmanHillard
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard in the Middle East shares the guiding principles of the firm’s founders: mutual respect, integrity, teamwork and “client comes first” customer service. We combine an in-depth knowledge of Arabic culture with years of multidiscipline communications expertise.
As today’s global marketplace continues to evolve, countries in the Middle East are looking to diversify economies and further open markets to international business. To that end, there is a growing need for clear, consistent and strategic communication and reputation management. Our offices in the Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Jeddah) offer experienced local practitioners who understand their markets and combine global expertise to deliver results.
This is a competitive internship programme, which provides an excellent grounding and training in the PR industry. For a three month period, you will learn from working closely with colleagues at different levels who have forged a career at the world’s largest and most complete communications firm. As well as working closely with the team of 20 employees in FleishmanHillard’s Dubai office, you will also have the opportunity to work with colleagues in FH’s international offices. If you are considering a career in PR, this is an excellent entry level opportunity for a confident, enthusiastic and talented individual or individuals to join a growing, buzzing team at an exciting transition point.
Please note that the three month internship is unpaid. However, successful applicants will receive a small expenses allowance of AED 500 per week.
You will provide wide-ranging support to the team, across a range of high profile domestic and global clients. These span a range of sectors such as energy, consumer lifestyle, investments and technology.
The role is not limited to but will include…
- Reporting and coverage monitoring across our accounts.
- Media liaison, e.g. checking feature opportunities, distributing news releases on behalf of clients.
- Research and support to the FH international network.
- Administrative assistance to team, e.g. booking couriers and supervising delivery of product units for review and product desk-drops.
- Liaising with third party suppliers, sourcing quotes for activities like coverage monitoring services, hire of AV equipment.
- Support with product launches and press conferences.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Public Relations|