Inventory Planner – Manpower Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for an Inventory Planner
Main Job Purpose
Ensures the Warehouse is managed properly in term of product availability / Quality / Safety. Ensures timely delivery of goods to the Pharmacies. Ensure proper receiving of goods from Suppliers. Issues regular reports regarding Inventory accuracy, Out of Stock, Suppliers Fill rate, etc. Works hand in hand with Operations to ensure best shelf availability for our Guests
• Fully accountability for the warehouse: Inventory accuracy, Quality, Safety, etc.
• Conduct regular analysis of stock movements, Out of Stock, etc. and re-organizes his storage area accordingly
• Manage the relationship with Suppliers’ Logistic departments: Coordination with Distributors to ensure timely delivery of Orders, Controls delivery Accuracy, Tracks Fill rate, etc.
• For imported goods (e.g. Private label, …), he should be able to work with clearing agents, and other related parties
• Works with Operations team to ensure best Shelf availability in the stores –
• Manages stores Replenishment (Delivery Van and driver are under his responsibility), Returns, etc.
• Conduct regular field visits to company’s stores and Competition Stores in order to keep in touch with business reality and dynamics
• Develop SOPs for his function and ensures full adherence
• Develops his team and ensures proper discipline and commitment
• Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
• Collaboration Station
• Customer Station
• Communication Station
• Savvy Station
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|