Junior Accountant – JAMS HR Solutions
The purpose of this role is to monitor bank receipts, report and keep an up-to-date record of company cash position, to check and verify vendor invoices and ensure timely payment and to ensure that branch expense reports are accurate and booked on time.
• Checking and advising of bank receipts.
• Preparation and reporting of daily cash balance internally & to HQ.
• Checking, coding & posting of all payment requests received from all departments & updating in excel file register
• Updating exchange rates in the network file accessible to related users.
• Preparation and posting of BCAs, RVNs issued.
• Updating the excel file register for BCAs and RVNs issued.
• Collecting, checking, and posting of expense reports from all branches preparing & posting journal voucher – actual credit card expenses
• Preparing & posting journal voucher – accrual of credit card expenses
• Preparing & posting journal voucher to accrue unpaid expense reports Vouchers posting in sap Issuing cheques for payments approved by management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|