Key Account Manager | Trading Enterprises – Al Futtaim Group
AutomotiveAl-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the region’s automotive industry. The company imported the first consignment of Toyota vehicles to the UAE and established Al-Futtaim Motors in 1955.Al-Futtaim represents 44 automotive brands across 16 countries and encompasses every aspect of the business: – Passenger and commercial vehicles sales- Manufacturing agricultural vehicles- Construction equipment sales and service – Used car sales- Rental and leasing Trading EnterprisesEstablished in 1971, Trading Enterprises owns the sole distribution rights for Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM and SRT vehicles. Recently, Trading Enterprises has added two high end luxury sports brands, Fisker and Lotus, to its portfolio. Competing in the UAE’s Japanese, American and European automotive marketplace, the company is supported by a network of modern showrooms, workshops and parts outlets across the UAE, with sales and after sales operations existing in all seven Emirates. About the Position
As a part of the Sales team, you will be responsible for Business Development of fleet to SMEs in the UAE.
Some of your key respobsibilities will be but not be limited to :
* Achieve or exceed allocated sales targets for new units and exploring other sales opportunities such as service contracts and trade in.
* Adhere to company procedures, particularly around cash and credit handling, to ensure safety of cash and minimum bad debts.
* Be able to handle bulk purchase deals, contracts, tender formalities, Auto Finance and banking facilities
* Follow up with prospective buyers, including telephone enquiries, showroom walk-ins and field visits to existing and new business clients
You will have a minimum of these qualifications to be selected:
* Minimun College graduate
* 2-3 years of minimum B to B Sales Management experience
* A valid UAE drivers license
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|