Lead Mechanical Engineer – BIM – I-Talent
Lead Mechanical Engineer – BIM
• Using BIM (Revit) in design.
• Collaborate with other teams to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
• Implement the site supervision quality procedures, and review submission requirements of the project, along with the MEP contractor.
• Review and forward any comments on all submittals including contractor design drawings, shop drawings, materials and alternative
proposals submitted by contractors.
• Design overall product architecture, subassemblies and/or components to meet specification and cost targets. Also, analyze, document and
• Perform concept and detail design work applying dynamic, mechanical, and thermo-fluid principles to generate optimum customer solutions
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|