- Secure new tenants for the vacant units to ensure maximum profits. Identify upcoming future vacancies and propose to new prospective tenants.
- Negotiate favorable lease terms with existing tenants during the renewal process in order to retain and increase occupancy.
- Ensure all renewals are done in time and receivables are collected to avoid any bad debts. Recovery of all dishonored cheques in coordination with finance and legal departments.
- Collection and documentation of all documents required in support of the signed leases. Tenants trade license copy, passport copies, power of attorney, approval forms from CEO etc which are required for any legal issue and for audit purpose.
- Close coordination with service departments (engineering/security & housekeeping) with regards to tenant move in and move out procedure, fit out works to be carried out and all other routine day to day operational issues in order to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Input on preparation of annual departmental budget and its implementation to achieve the set target
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|