Legal Counsel / Senior Legal Counsel – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
Legal Counsel in charge of providing legal support to all departments and business lines of the organisation with emphasis on Corporate Financing, Trade Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions in the MENA region.
Our client is an International Corporate & Investment Bank with a strong reputation worldwide.
Under the Supervision of the Deputy Head of Legal, the Legal counsel will be responsible for:
– advising the various business arms of he organisation in respect of pre-contractual documents.
– assisting in negotiating documentation relevant to conventional and Islamic financing
– assisting in standardising contracts, developing standard agreements and contributing to the approval of new activities and products
– instructing and overseeing external counsel
– assisting with advice in relation to legal and regulatory requirements
– performing any other duties as needed in an In House environment from time to time.
The successful candidate shall:
– have at least 5 years of post qualification experience
– work in Private Practice or In House in an International setting
– have a strong background in financing
– be familiar with legal aspects of general banking activities
– be familiar with DIFC and MENA Country laws
A competitive Package will be on offer for the successful candidate
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|