Logistics Quality Supervisor – 6 months renewable – ManpowerGroup Middle East
This is a contratc role through Manpower – 6 months renewable
Logistics Quality Supervisor
Monitor the quality performance within the commercial logistic (warehouses, distributors, Co-packers), ensuring the application of quality guidelines and specifications, and defining possible improvement plans.
Cooperates with Supply in warehouses, commercial Co-packers and transport management regarding:
- implementation of objectives, framework requirements, technical specifications and evaluation criteria defined by Group Quality planning and performance of audits, incl. follow-up
– Plans and executes (audits in General Distributor warehouses)
– Supports Supply Chain in new warehouses and Co-packers scouting and selection, by ensuring that minimum quality standards are guaranteed
– Supports Supply Chain in contractual negotiations regarding the setting of quality / freshness conditions by deriving and monitoring minimum parameters to be ensured by logistics providers
Contributes to the identification of initiatives regarding returns management allowing:
- optimization of stock management
- reduction of effort and resources for destruction
• Root cause analysis of over stocks and aged stocks.
• Periodically monitoring Forecast Accuracy and Central Planning Service Level according freshness issues.
• Helps in the TQM/ Continuous improvement project.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|