MEP COST CONTROL ENGINEER – PIVOT Engineering & General Contracting
Coordinate with Site Engineers/Procurement Engineer and assist for preparation or monitor the following;
* Monitor the LOO/LPO and prepare LOO/LPO Vs. Budget Material Cost Report monthly.
* Monitor the projects site expenditure and prepare the actual cost Vs. Budget report
* Study the tender estimated QTY by coordinating with estimation department and prepare the labour calculation based on the productivity rate in order to facilitate the tender submission/ budget preparation.
* Monitor and update identified scope changes via IFC, RFI, EI, VI & Etc by the project management or contract management & accordingly calculate the forecasted cost/budget.
* Monitor the relevant variation of the projects that are being served/issued via MEP Project Manager/MEP Head Office to the contract administrator for client submittal, calculate the EAC of the project.
* Keep records and maintain the Scope Trent Changes, variation log, notifications log, etc.
* Monitor MEP subcontractor’s payments certificate and prepare the Subcontractor payment reports and submit to the manager by incorporating with the cost report.
* Monitor MEP material store issue voucher (SIVs), store receipt voucher (SRVs) and update the cost report.
* Monitor MEP site labour usage against MEP activity and prepare the labour cost report against the budgeted labour cost.
* Assist on ERP for resource creation, resource monitoring and record keeping in line with the ERP system operation.
* Monitor all the MEP cost elements in ERP and update the status and report to Cost Control Manager.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|