MEP Design Manager – Taylor Sterling – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialists
Taylor Sterling are currently recruiting a MEP Design Manager to join a leading consultancy in Dubai, UAE. Our client is a leading international firm offering architectural and engineering services on a variety of building types worldwide.
The MEP Design Manager will support the team on all technical aspects of mechanical and electrical design for a variety of large, complex and high rise projects.
– Ensure management of the MEP design process in accordance with company policy, procedures and the design management plan
– Develop the MEP design brief and maintain by regular reviews and updates with the client
– Advise on company design management resource requirements and organisation and assist in their selection
– Manage the MEP design including all inputs, coordination and deliverables to achieve the time, cost, and quality objectives
– Arrange full construction (MEP installation and planning) support during the design phase to maximize constructability
– Develop, manage and monitor the document control system and ensure use by all parties to ensure efficient transfer and record of all documents and correspondence
– Set-up and monitor a MEP design quality plan, linking designers’ quality plans with a regular reviews and audits
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|