• Directs, coordinates, advises and technically supports all mechanical maintenance activities carried out on a wide range of rotating and stationary equipment at RRD. • Provides essential coordination, technical support and advice to the Mechanical Section Head on failure analysis and troubleshooting of equipment. • Provides technical field supervision in execution and participates in the preparation of maintenance programs
• Directs and supervises the installation, maintenance, repair, calibration, troubleshooting and modification activities carried out on a wide range of electric, electronic, pneumatic and microprocessor based analytical instruments and process analyses, instrument equipment’s and associated control systems, distribution control systems (DCS) and pipelines instrument equipment’s in the plant. • Provides technical advice and guidance on all related maintenance works.
• Provides technical support to help drive site improvement in Process Safety. • Assists in the identification of significant process hazards and evaluation of the risks for Abu Dhabi Refinery units and components in accordance with the company’s risk management procedure. • Ensures technical quality assurance for process safety performance monitoring.
• Provides essential coordination and support to various plant Sections Head with a view to ensuring safe, efficient and optimal functioning of various plant operating units and systems. Includes coordinating shutdown planning, major maintenance programmes and modifications to ensure plant reliability, safety and maximum availability. Reviews and updates operating procedures and standing instructions.
The Project Management Office (PMO) requires a Program Controls Analyst to assist the Program Controls Specialist with developing the Functional Excellence capabilities within the PMO. The principal role will be to support the delivery, roll out and embedding of a comprehensive suite of corporate procedures and templates for the PMO, which will be totally aligned with the Way, associated Integrated Management System (IMS) processes and industry best practice.
The main role of a nanny is to provide a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment in which children can develop. Typically include such responsibilities as caring for a child's physical needs, meal planning and preparation, cleaning up after children, helping children with schoolwork, organizing and engaging in activities, Job Details Date Posted: 2015-12-23 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Other Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Our client, leading multinational logistics company is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Controller Job Purpose Statement: With appropriate guidance, performs defined duties to support the effective management of Customer accounts &/or debts outstanding whilst directly contributing to the optimum Customer Experience. Includes direct Customer contact, using courteous & professional behaviours and established processes to provide standard services/solutions that are within approved financial parameters. For non-routine situations may work under guidance to develop the customised solution
A renowned Medical company is currently recruiting for a Histopathology/Cytology Application Specialist to be based in Dubai Job Purpose Responsible to train customers on the products and provide technical support (Non- Engineering). Also he is responsible to sell products using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products to their needs, resulting in revenue generation and achieving the Set Target. Principal Accountabilities/Key Results Area External: • Scientific Discussion with the End Users to find out their new requirements, new opportunities.
Commercial Strategy Analyst Roles & Responsibilities: • Project / Task Description: • Reporting: Quarterly KPI's reporting // Commercial system design of market specific reports • Trainings: Trainer for commercial systems // Follow up deployment: // Organizing logistics for regional trainings • System Development: Collecting requirements / issues for system development // Follow up on market quality of data / cleaning • Commercial Planning: Monthly status of commercial initiatives • Budget: Follow up Purchase Order status and actuals vs. budget • Communication: Maintenance of commercial workpoint Job Details Date Posted: 2015-12-23 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Other Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Other Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
- Responsible for the development of new revenue opportunities, managing channel partners in Pakistan. - Managing OPSI for stock and sales operation on monthly basis. - Follow up with the customer on marketing support and new product promotion plan required in order to increase sales.
Job responsibilities: 1- Managing and leading all the functions of Tasheel Services such as: - Ministry of Labour transactions - General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs transactions - Department of Economic Development transactions - Emirates ID Authority transactions - Health and Medical Services Authority transactions 2- Follow and adhere to all of the Ministry of Labor requirements. 3- Leading and managing the Corporate department to increase the volume of the corporate Customers and Corporates Sponsorship 4- Responsible in generating new business leads to promote the company services. 5- Responsible for the performance and development of the Business 6- Put a business and map plan for the Center and the business functions
Our client, a leading multinational company is seeking to recruit a Data Entry Clerk Data Entry Clerk Job Duties: • Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. • Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Our client, a high profile Pharmaceutical Retail Company is currently recruiting for a Sourcing Assistant. You will be directly reporting to the Procurement Manager Assist to manage assigned sourcing activities in Gulf and Levant in terms of purchasing, contracting and supplier management for assigned categories of spend. Support the Implementation of sourcing programs to drive continuous improvements, waste elimination, cost savings and cost avoidance
A manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Payroll coordinator Duties and Responsibilities • Reviews and imports employee time cards into the payroll system completed and approved by the Business Unit. • Checks figures for accuracy and necessary approvals. • Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and makes any necessary adjustments.
Our client, a Manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Customer Order Desk Assistant Special order conditions and after sales issues: • check L/Cs and initiate necessary amendments • ensure in time availability of country specific documents e.g. certificates • issue of invoice and country specific documentation • initiation and issuing of credit/debit notes • claim handling Follow processes: • monthly input for Forecast planning tool • preparation of input for weekly preview meeting • active contribution to optimization and standardization of processes Order Processing: • upload customers' orders into SAP and follow up on availability • organize shipment of container loads • keep customers informed about status of orders • handling of monthly ordering and the necessary reports General customer related tasks: • establish and follow up on customer related statistics • preparation for and assistance at customer visits • support for special promotion/sales actions Customer contact pre-order and order entry: • communication to defined customers • check preconditions for doing business - customer info, payment terms, credit etc • establishment of offers and proforma invoices • plausibility check of customer orders • handling of monthly ordering and the necessary reports Job Details Date Posted: 2015-12-23 Job Location: United Arab Emirates Job Role: Customer Service Company Industry: Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Customer Service Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Accountant (French & Arabic) This is a great opportunity for a positive, goal-oriented, well-organized future entrepreneur. This is a newly created role with International Language Schools division. You will be joining a small and dynamic finance team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager
Our client, a Logistics Company in Ajman is currently seeking to recruit a Chief Engineer required for their Tug Boat Job Details Date Posted: 2015-12-23 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Apply Now - Jobs in UAE - Engineering Jobs in UAE - Search All Jobs
Our client, specialize in Construction products is recruiting for a Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities • Ensure compliance with schedule, quality and safety of completion of works • Assume responsibility for direct communication with the client during the project implementation and to final delivery. • To meet these goals in compliance with corporate policies and procedures (price level, product approval, certification, etc.) • Maintain and effective and professional sales documentation for internal reference purposes. To create, update and effectively maintain a sales data base
Our client, a Manufacturing company is currently seeking to recruit a Head IS - Supply Chain Job Summary To manage all aspects of Supply Chain / IS support and Projects in the Supply Chain Vertical within IS. To Manage and Lead the Supply Chain IS Team members Reporting Relationship • Director IS Direct Reports • Manager IS - Supply Chain • Assistant Manager IS - Supply Chain • Junior Manager IS - Supply Chain Key responsibilities • Responsible for managing the Supply Chain modules of the ERP system. • As a Head of IS Supply Chain, will be responsible for ensuring the business processes of logistics, warehousing, distribution, customer service, and procurement is in line with ERP processes for entire organization.
• As the Travel Industry Manager, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. Google has become a leader in this space through developing effective products and services targeted to marketers and consumers. The primary responsibility of the Industry Manager is to drive and grow new relationships with Google’s top advertisers