PR & Communication Executive- Arabic Speaker – Index Holding
Handle the Media & PR requirements of the company by developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating communications strategy in order to support the communication objectives and maximize positive exposure in local, national and international markets in line with INDEX Media’s strategic plan, vision, mission, values, goals and objectives.
Prepare, plan and develop an effective media plan including but not limited to Public Relation Activities, Mass Media Activities, Journalism, Advertisement, Commercials, Publishing and Internet.
Coordinate with respective managers, marketing and social media executives to prepare events’ Media & PR campaigns.
· Assist in creating and engaging an interesting content (posts, videos, promotions, etc.)
· Able to write proficiently well in Arabic & English both.
· Able to write press releases, reports, advertorials and speeches based on specific briefs.
· Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
· Able to write in an accurate, clear and complete style.
· Meet related deadlines.
· Must organize and conduct effective press events.
· Contact and attract the local and international members of the press to press events.
· Follow up with reporters on publications of press releases and other related articles.
· Ensure proper media coverage for undertaken activity or event.
· Maintain a good working relationship with members of the press.
· Maintain good archives for all publicized events.
· Manage booking of advertising space.
· Work closely with web developers to update news section on INDEX Media and other subsidiaries of INDEX Holding’s websites.
· Coordinate with the different (Probable) external clients to prepare their media campaigns.
· Liaise with designers for the execution of high-quality advertisements.
· Handle any related translation job.
· Develop reports about Media & PR activities.
· Grow fans, followers, engagement and work closely alongside other subsidiaries’ teams.
· Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
· Put into effect plans and strategies that enhance corporate image.
· Media watch to safeguard corporate image of INDEX Media and other clients.
· Must able to create and maintain a data base of relevant members of the press.
· Liaise with Manager and team members to discuss objectives, media requirements and reasonable deadlines for the job.
· Able to work appropriate hours to complete tasks and meet goals.
· Perform other duties as may occur and as instructed by the Manager.
· Adhere to INDEX Media’s rules and regulations; written or implied and any changes or introductions, which may vary from time to time as deemed appropriate.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Media Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|