Presales Intern – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements.
• Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customer and how the products contribute to the customer´s business goals.
• Contributes and supports the request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) process by coordinating information gathering from various teams and partners. Assists with customer communications, as needed.
• Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists pre-sales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
- Having an assigned local Buddy to help and support you during the program’s duration.
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders.
- Access to various training.
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company.
- Flexible working hours 4/6/8 per week.
- Competitive stipend.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|