Procurement Engineer Team Head – Kawader HR Consultancy
Responsible for the procurement of fixed assets, direct materials, tools, consumables etc. as per specifications to fulfill project requirement in time.
– To plan, manage & control the procurement activities as per the project(s) requirements and approved plan, including:
– Package Preparation
– Technical and Commercial Evaluation
– Technical Submittals
– Draft/ Review Letter of Intents/ Contracts
– Should ensure the entire procurement at the best possible rates through effective negotiation to keep the project within budget.
– Should always strive for profitability enhancement without compromising the quality and time.
– Ensure the availability of updated (qualified) vendor/supplier data base to implement value chain concept.
– Ensure the availability of up to date database of prevailing rates (of materials, equipment etc.) to provide timely support to bidding/tendering department.
– Ensure the compliance of company systems & policies applicable on procurement.
– Ensure the achievement of project objectives through effective leadership, setting up individual objectives for team members and managing their performance.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|