Product Manager – Jeeny
This venture has bragging rights of being the biggest in its market. Easy Taxi (Now known as Jeeny) is the most convenient and fastest way to call a taxi via an app-based solution in Latin America, Africa, Asia and now, the Middle East, making it the largest taxi booking app in the world! The application connects taxi drivers and passengers, allowing them to experience a fast, convenient and safe ride with just the tap of a button. The app has globally redefined taxi booking, passengers do not need to worry about their safety and can simply enjoy their ride. Currently operating in KSA and Jordan.
• Manage the entire Product life cycle from strategic planning and feature roll out. Identify, conceptualize and develop new products and any amendments/improvements to existing products.
• Analyse data and market trends and identify solutions to support product development
• Manage and execute all testing cycles. Work closely with product testers to ensure timely and effective product releases
• Develop, lead and implement projects such as company-wide go-to-market plans. Ensuring a timely delivery of projects in collaboration with other departments.
• Work collaboratively with partners assisting and troubleshooting to ensure that products are competitive and marketable
• Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, on product features and acting as a main point of contact for any enquiries
• Liaise the Operations / marketing teams offering support and sharing knowledge on product in order to maximise sales
• Collaborate with the developers and other teams sharing knowledge on product developments and issues, etc. to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team
• Collaborate with the Developers to agree priorities and ensure product developments/amendments are prioritised correctly and as per the business needs
• Identify any issues within current working practices that might impact product delivery
• Liaise with colleagues effectively to resolve any faults with product delivery
• Identify barriers that potentially impact product availability and work efficiently to resolve issues and ensure products remain competitive and effective.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|