Production & Operations Manager – Fabrication
Production & Operations Manager of a Fabrication Unit
– Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
– Ensure that the production is cost effective.
– Decide what resources are required.
– Draft a timescale for the job.
– Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
– Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
– Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
– Monitor product standards and implement
– Liaise with suppliers and line managerensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
– Supervise and motivate team of workers.
– Review worker performance.
– Identify training needsprovide training and guidance to production staffcoordinate
with sub-contractors (if needed) and clients.
– Full responsibility for successful installationdaily updates on project reported to the Line Manager.
– Details of successful installations in the past with a portfolio.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|