Project Manager (Civil Engineering) – Esnad Buildings Contracting L.L.C
- Act as the prime contact with the client, and the technical and contractual and commercial interface.
- Financial management and contractual control of the project, in line with the company standard and procedures and in line with the project specifications.
- Lead, supervise, motivate and coordinate with the project team designated to carry out the execution of the project.
- Manage all internal and external interface activities, interface with subcontracor’s personel and insure that all subcontracors are advised of.
- Provide the correct level of reporting to meet company requirments.
- Liase with company’s cost control and planning department to ensure all plans accurately reflected and updated.
- Manage all weekly/monthly progress reports. Manage the preparation of payment certificates and collection. Manage the VO,EOT for project.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|