Project Manager – Cost – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
The Project Manager, Cost (PMC) is a valuable part of the Development team and will report to report to the VP Development, Delivery.
The PMC will take an instrumental role in the overall management and co-ordination of total development cost and cash flows, through all key gateways in accordance with the development brief.
Our client is one of the fastest growing real estate and property developers of the UAE. Our client owns a large and high value asset portfolio and land bank in the UAE and its current projects are amongst the largest high end development projects in Dubai.
With a focus on growing into the Mixed Use and Hospitality properties, our client is looking for committed senior professionals from the real estate market to help them build this success.
This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to enhance their career by working in a stable but rapidly growing organization.
– Pre-Development Activities
– Support the development team in establishing appropriate design and development briefs for the development, including the overall masterplan, the functional criteria, outline concept design and financial performance of the development.- Support the appointment of consultant teams to assist with the development as necessary.- Assist the development team with discussions with appropriate outside groups who may influence the development or construction including any Tenant, Purchaser or Fund, JV Partner, – Development partner, adjoining owner, environmental group, archaeological department, statutory undertaker
– Development Feasibility and Cost Control
– Assist the Development team in establishing budgets for the development and provide realistic cash flow assumptions for the expenditure of these budgets in line with project programme assumptions.- Support the development team in managing feasibility design options in line with scheme development- Assist the development team in the preparation of any financial appraisal and feasibility studies relating to the development including budget estimating, cost planning, and cash flow forecasting- Assist the development team with the assembly and maintenance of a project Risk register- Maintain a cost control system throughout the project, providing regular financial updates to the development team. Ensure sound financial project management including accurate budget- forecasts to completion, cash flows and financial tracking of key accounts- Support the development team in agreeing, finalizing and appropriately closing and documenting all budget accounts prior to the Project Close.
– Support the development team in establishing and managing the most suitable method of procurement of design and construction services- Support the development team with the preparation of appropriate tender analysis and recommendations including ensuring appropriate internal and external approvals are in place prior to appointment.
Detailed Design, Construction and Development Delivery
– Support the development team in providing appropriate cost management and control through the development of detailed design and production of construction information.- Support the development team in the preparation and execution of appropriate building contract documents- Ensure that interim and final valuations are prepared and regular (monthly) certificates are issued- Support the management and procurement any Approved Employers Change requirements using an agreed Change order process ensuring development team approval in line with the development appraisal and board approved sums- Provide ongoing development cost and cash flow management through the life of the construction project.
Support the Project Team in identi
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|