Purchaser – Civil – AMANA
To process material requisitions and purchaser orders in a professional, timely and cost effective manner. To negotiate with suppliers and obtain the best conditions related to the cost, delivery time, quality and payment terms of the orders.
- Introduces new suppliers from market who shall offer best prices, delivery dates and quality materials, warranty, etc.
- Suggests and provides data to Sr. Purchaser for new products to be included in Amana Product Catalog.
- Sends Request for Quotation (RFQ) to suppliers.
- Collects responses to Request for Quotation (RFQ).
- Receives approved Material Requisition Forms from Cost Control and prepares the required Local Purchase Orders (LPO) for signature.
- Closely coordinates with suppliers and support construction team for their daily materials requirement at job site (i.e. concrete, cement, water, transportation etc.).
- Maintains and updates technical library with the relevant supplier/subcontractor brochures and catalogs.
- Reviews and obtains prior approval from concerned stakeholder before finalizing any Local
- Ensures Material Request Form Logs are updated in share point on regular basis.
- Ensures all Local Purchase Orders are supported with proper info/approval/documents.
- Prepares Local Purchase Orders for major subcontractor based on approved Material
Requisition Form from Cost Control. Ensures that signed Subcontract Agreement, Letter of Intent or Letter of Acceptance is supported with Requisition Form.
- Takes immediate action upon receiving complaints from project team regarding
material delivery schedule.
- Reviews and updates Material Requisition Logs for all projects in applied business application.
- Assists in the training and development of newly joined team colleagues.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|