Quantity Surveyor / Estimator – Design Design LLC
• 3 to 7 years of Experience as Quantity Surveyor / Estimator, with minimum 3 years in UAE. Knowledge of FIDIC and POMI is a plus.
• Ability to take off quantities, Rate analysis, tender pricing and analysis, knowledge of market rates, getting relevant information from the market, rate and cost comparisons, study BOQ with drawings and specifications, Invoicing, manage sub contract invoices and certification, raise contract invoices to consultant and get certification, keeping track of all relevant measurements with backups and substantiation.
• Ability to coordinate with client / consultant and engage and co-ordinate with sub-contractors and other project members and having strong communication skills.
• Candidates should be proficient in the use if Autocad and MS excel.
• Should have Completed Bachelors in Civil Engineering / or equivalent, with Quantity surveying / Estimation background preferable.
• To implement and respect the Company rules and regulations.
• To recommend detailed pricing for projects
• To maintain and update a material costing file
• To maintain good relation with supplier
• To prepare bills of quantity
• To participate in the preperation of tenders
• To assist in updating materials in the sample room
• To precisely and professionally execute assigned tasks
• To keep company’s information strictly confidential
• To participate in the assessment of project
• To develop design solutions from conception stage to post occupation evaluation
• To establish and to achieve individual action plans
• To meet with clients, suppliers, and contractors as required
• To maintain site visits as required
• To take site assessment as required
• To behave politely and professionally with collegues and with the public
• To liaise with and support other members of the company
• Prepare interim payment application and variation claim
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|