Sales Account Manager – insightsoftware
If you enjoy hunting new business and the thrill of the WIN, along with building relationships with future customers, then you’re who we’re looking for to grow our sales team! With uncapped earning potential, the Sales Account Manager will be part of our dynamic sales organization, responsible for developing and closing new business opportunities. You will qualify leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs, present and demonstrate our solutions, overcome objections, and close sales, making you owner of the full sales cycle. As a new AM, you’ll receive training and development with tremendous opportunity for advancement for top performers!
What will you do?
- Create strategic, long-term relationships with corporate leaders across the Globe.
- Develop and execute sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas.
- Manage and track customer information and provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasts .
- Conduct heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, etc.) and coordinate with marketing department to qualify and identify leads.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle including product support and sales engineering.
- Coordinate initial product demonstrations to customers via WebEx.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Remain highly knowledgeable of company products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care.
How will you get it done?
- Results Orientation – Demonstrate a track record of success in bringing in new customers, exceeding quotas, and maximizing revenue.
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects and customers, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our product.
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|