– Serves as a liaison between sales teams, various departments, and between sales personnel and current / future clients.
– Coordinates among all stakeholders to ensure the pipeline is up-to-date at all times
– Provides administrative support and is involved in both the pre-sale and post-sale process.
– Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, events and other similar activities.
– Maintains customer databases.
– Types correspondence, reports, Power Point presentations and other documents.
– Prioritizes workload to ensure that demands are met within appropriate timescales.
– Understands other department’s roles and requirements fully so that information is passed to the appropriate areas.
– Monitors and manages calendars to ensure deadlines are met
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|