Sales Engineer – Source2Hire
- Present and sell elevators and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify sales prospects, contact and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Follow-up for collection of payment
- Coordinate other colleagues to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|