SALES MANAGER (AFRICA) – Bollore Logistics LLC
• Present proposals and estimates with regards to trade in Africa with established markets
• Manage portfolio of customers based on geographical area and expanding the company’s presence
• Work closely with products to help acquire new business and penetrate through competition
• Win, Retain, Grow new and existing customers (Conversion, Penetration, Retention)
• Coordinate with operations and customer service to execute the shipping process based on SOP
• Build a rapport with customers to increase opportunity and develop business
• Be responsible for Contract Compliance/Renewal
• Ensure on time payments of customer accounts.
• Churn management.
• Ensure accuracy of customer database.
• Achieve a variety of targets (including revenue and activity)
• Accomplish projects/tasks set by management
• Action qualified sales leads
• Support customer queries by liaising with the appropriate team/department
• Enhance the customer base for the organization by visiting corporate and individual clients
• Compliment the sales and after sales services
• Direct sales promoting activities
• Strive towards achieving the set KPI’s
• Educate customers on value added services and their benefits
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|